To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A one-minute MOCK "Instagram Live" video explaining your jewelry and/or outfit as if they are items available for purchase. (You do not need to actually go live).
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
We are currently searching for a social media savvy jewelry assistant to work onsite at our Birmingham, AL studio. Successful candidates will have seamless customer service skills and be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an eye for fashion and accessories as well as attention to detail is essential. Knowledge across all social media outlets is a must! You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Set and analyze specific marketing goals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to track analytics.
- Implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Identify opportunities to grow business.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and manage content for social media platforms.
- Photograph jewelry for social media content.
- Directly engage with consumers via email and social media posts, comments, and direct messages.
- Make compelling sales pitches to retail customers via social media posts and live video.
- Work directly with designer and production team to stay informed daily on latest designs and inventory. You will also be learning a great deal of information about the materials used to create the jewelry. This requires A LOT of attention to detail.
Qualified Applicants will have the following:
- Experience in developing strategic plans
- Basic - Intermediate photography skills (experience shooting good quality pictures with iPhone or camera)
- Editing Skills (be versed in editing apps and/or programs such as Canva, Photoshop, Bazaart, etc.)
- Excellent // clear communicator
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Self motivated
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- Ability to sell products
- Outgoing // people person
- Hard worker
- DETAIL ORIENTED
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail